by Maria Koropecky, Cruising into Wellness
Do you like making your own home spa recipes, crafts, and wellness gifts?
Are you planning on making homemade spa treats to give as gifts for the upcoming holiday season? Maybe even put together some elaborate gift baskets?
Are you always looking for the perfect container for your goodies? Luckily, Cruising into Wellness has a big stash of supplies for all of your DIY spa products and wellness gifts in one place!
Our DIY Collection is Fabulous! If you like do-it-yourself projects and making things for your home with your own two hands, here are the supplies that will help you create your own spa products, cosmetics, and hostess gifts.
- essential oils — single bottles, pure mixes, and blends in Jojoba oil;
- carrier oils — from Apricot Kernel Oil to Sweet Almond Oil;
- spa salts — including Dead Sea Salt, Epsom Salt, & Himalayan Salt;
- and the containers to put your creations in — small, large, glass, plastic, clear, or tinted — with caps!
Your own DIY recipes and creations will make heartwarming gifts. Get creative and have fun!
I'm sure you're already aware of just how brilliant it is to make your own home spa cosmetics, beauty products, and skincare lines! DIY projects are a great way help yourself stay healthy and you'll help the environment stay green.
Benefits of DIY wellness projects:
* you have control over which ingredients will go in your recipes;
* you have control over which ingredients will NOT go in your recipes;
* you can customize colours and many people use our Colour Bath colours in their recipes;
* you can customize scents, fragrances and essential oils — take a look at some of our pure, high quality essential oils;
* you can design and create useful skincare products based on your own preferences and needs — and we have a line of unscented shampoos, conditioners, body washes, and deodorants that you can customize however you like;
* you can use high quality, seasonal and local ingredients, especially the ones that are growing in your own garden;
* you will save money on things that you are buying and using anyway;
* you can avoid extra chemicals that are added to commercial products.
* making your own beauty products with natural ingredients and not relying on mass-produced formulas is part of a green-friendly lifestyle;
* you can clean and re-use, or rinse and recycle, your favourite containers;
* you can even learn to make perfume and start your own perfume business for fun and profit.
* and you can give thoughtful, home made gifts to your friends and family — now is a great time to get started.
So if DIY is your thing, go ahead and explore our Cruising into Wellness online store!
And if you have any questions or want to brainstorm some ideas, please contact me. I'm happy to help!
Here's to creativity!